We, Mechno Tech are the reflection of perfection and progression. In the business since 2009, we have been contributing to diversified industrial areas that deals in thermal power plants, structure fabrication, etc., with our extensive range of equipment by working as a manufacturer & exporter. Our enterprise offers the finest performing products at highly affordable prices. The offered assortment encompasses Solvent Plant Equipment, Ceramic Industrial Products, Industrial Silos, Cooling Tower, Axial Fans, Storage Vessels & Tanks, Chemical Reactor and many more items. The equipment delivered by us receives endless compliments for their respective functionality, results and operations. That is why, they always stay in high demands amongst the industrialists & individuals and, we keep fulfilling these demands as per given commitments and promises.
With intentions of setting new benchmarks in the respective domain, we are constantly making our production and services more & more reliable for the respective customers. Besides this, we work completely for the satisfaction of clients for which, our operations are managed in client-centric manner. We practice ethical business deals with them, provide the best offers and accept payments through all available platforms, online & offline. The list of our precious clients contains names such as:
- Glocon Inc, NJ. USA
- H & R Johnson (I) Ltd., Dewas
- Ranbaxy Lab Ltd., Dewas
- M.P. Power Generating Co Ltd (Satpura Thermal Power Station) Sarni
- Khaitan Chemical & Fertilizer., Indore, Jhansi, Nimrani, Maxi, Ratlam
- E I D Parry (I) Ltd. Dewas
- Clihattisgarh State Electricity Board(Hesdeo Thennal Power House) Korba
- Ambika Solvcx Ltd, Indore, Jaora. Akola
- Panyware Roca Pvt. Ltd, Dewas
- Gabrial India Ltd Dewas
- Ramco Industries Ltd., Maksi
- Kriti Industries Ltd, Dewas
- Caparo Tubes India, Dewas
- Dewas Soya Industries Ltd, Dewas
- Shree Synthetics Ltd, Ujjain
- S T I (Saitoh) India Ltd, Dewas
- Navin Flourine International Ltd.,Dewas
- IPCA Laboratories Ltd., Ratlam
- S. Kumars Ltd., Dewas
We adhere to national industrial standards and guidelines for producing the top-notch quality of equipment like Cooling Tower, Storage Vessels and Tanks, Axial Fans, Ceramic Industrial Products, Solvent Plant Equipment, etc. The entire organizational production processes at our unit are in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 certification. The major factors that keep our production unique, authentic and quality-driven are the work approaches adopted by us & upgraded from time to time so that, a better range can be offered by us. Moreover, the overall process is monitored by our quality experts from procurement of raw material to final finishing. The end product is carefully inspected on the basis of quality parameters such as Match moment, Static balancing, Dynamic balancing, In house and on site vibration analysis, Cantilever load testing, Construction, Pressure endurance, Resistance to rust and Durability. Our enterprise follows very stringent quality inspection procedures to ensure that our delivered items are in their best condition. These procedures are:
- Design Confirmation: The final designing or drawing of equipment is checked as per the specific requirements.
- Documentation Control: The approval for designing, welding, performance tests, etc. are taken from clients.
- Materials Control: The raw material procured for fabrication is precisely tested by our Metallurgy lab for generating the best results.
- Layout Inspection: The production heads check the cutting & marking layouts before putting the material into cutting, rolling, welding & other processes.
- Stage Inspection: After the completion of entire production, the respective quality inspection heads assure that the finally prepared item meets its specified quality characteristics. The overall process carried out at our unit contains Non-destructive testing which is based on:
- Visual Inspection
- Ultrasonic testing
- Radiographic testing
- Liquid penetration testing
- Magnetic particle testing
Diverse Industries we Cater to
Through our growth focused work strategies, we have spread our work network in different areas of manufacturing. A large number of renowned companies are associated with us today from the sectors like thermal power stations, chemical plants, sugar factories, soya plants, textile manufacturing units, fertilizer plants, ceramic & sanitaryware manufacturing units and more.